My Creative Classroom

Search This Blog

Contact

Ph: 08 8326 4226 Mobile: 0400 600 004
Email: tamkennedy@gmail.com

Pages

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
I am married with 2 beautiful girls, who constantly give me inspiration to scrapbook, I am always on the look out for photo opportunities, it is not often that you won't see me without my camera. I have been a Kaszazz consultant for approx 4 & 1/2 years, along with teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking in local communities for 3 years. I work full time for The Smith Family doing Community Development work which is very rewarding.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mothers Day - Kids Classes

Cherie & I have had lots of interest in Childrens Scrapbooking & Cardmaking Classes so we have booked in the first one just in time for the kids to make a gift and card for Mum or Nanna.
I am not going to put in what the project is just in case it is a gift for the Mum's that book their children in.

The details for the workshop are as follows.

Saturday 1st May - 2pm-4.30pm
Reebeez Nailz & Beauty
5/370 Main South Rd, Morphett Vale (Just up from KFC)
Ph: 0400 600 004

Cost $30 per child

Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment