My Creative Classroom

Search This Blog

Contact

Ph: 08 8326 4226 Mobile: 0400 600 004
Email: tamkennedy@gmail.com

Pages

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
I am married with 2 beautiful girls, who constantly give me inspiration to scrapbook, I am always on the look out for photo opportunities, it is not often that you won't see me without my camera. I have been a Kaszazz consultant for approx 4 & 1/2 years, along with teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking in local communities for 3 years. I work full time for The Smith Family doing Community Development work which is very rewarding.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



The A-Z of Scrapbooking is your chance to start your scrapbook or even get it finished. You don't have to start with A, you can start with what ever letter you like. I will provide all the materials & Instructions (which you can keep) for the workshop. Each letter is a different layout design with different papers. Check out the Kaszazz Website on the following link
http://www.kaszazz.com/KaszazzProducts/TheA2ZofScrapbooking/tabid/120/Default.aspx

Cost is $20 and you need choose which letter prior to the workshop.

Cost excludes Chipboard Alpha, these can be purchased for $19.95 for the whole set.

Albums & Inserts are also available for purchase, please ask me for a price. Discounts for purchase on the whole A-Z Kit is available. Normally $350, but for those coming to regular A-Z Classes can have it for $300 instead of $350, and also attend classes for $10 per workshop instead. That is a massive saving of $310.
* Layby not available on the special but it is on the Album & Inserts. Deposit of 20% payable for Layby.

No comments:

Post a Comment