My Creative Classroom

Search This Blog

Contact

Ph: 08 8326 4226 Mobile: 0400 600 004
Email: tamkennedy@gmail.com

Pages

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
I am married with 2 beautiful girls, who constantly give me inspiration to scrapbook, I am always on the look out for photo opportunities, it is not often that you won't see me without my camera. I have been a Kaszazz consultant for approx 4 & 1/2 years, along with teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking in local communities for 3 years. I work full time for The Smith Family doing Community Development work which is very rewarding.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Joining Kaszazz

Ever wanted flexible working conditions whilst doing something you love, then Kaszazz may be your answer. I joined Kaszazz 5 years ago and have never looked back. I started as a hobbyist only buying for myself to get 20% discount and free products and soon found lots of my friends also enjoyed this obsession. I wasn't planning on doing demonstrations or workshops but to help pay for my kit my best friend Leeann held a make & take demonstration for me to get me kick started. Little did I realise but this was just the start of something for me. Leeann decided she liked the idea of being able to get discounted craft products and joined under me being my first ever team member. Leeann & I are still both active and I have managed to maintain my active status for 5 years doing very little in the way of WORK!!!! It is mostly fun for me. I have since recruited my mum which made me a team leader, and last November made it to Senior Team Leader, I am a very proud owner of a lovely trophy (my first ever trophy) which stands very proudly on top of my bookcase (or Kaszazz Case as it holds a lot of my products). I now have 8 members in my team and endeavour to support my team as much as possible whilst still working a full time job.
If you want more information about this opportunity with Kaszazz as I have just email me or call me on 0400 600 004
.

Or go and have a look at the Kaszazz website,

No comments:

Post a Comment