My Creative Classroom

Search This Blog

Contact

Ph: 08 8326 4226 Mobile: 0400 600 004
Email: tamkennedy@gmail.com

Pages

About Me

My photo
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
I am married with 2 beautiful girls, who constantly give me inspiration to scrapbook, I am always on the look out for photo opportunities, it is not often that you won't see me without my camera. I have been a Kaszazz consultant for approx 4 & 1/2 years, along with teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking in local communities for 3 years. I work full time for The Smith Family doing Community Development work which is very rewarding.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kickstarting Kaszazz


Ok So I have decided to delete all my previous posts and start fresh. My goal for this year is to KICKSTART my KASZAZZ Business. I really want to get it happening a bit more that previously so that I can eventually cut down on my full time job sometime in the future. So to start this I have attended a Leadership weekend in Newcastle with some of my fellow Kaszazz consultants and my mum. This was a very inspirational weekend and made me realise how much more I wanted to with my business (which in the past I just called a Hobby). So on the 20th of March I started with a make and take demonstration day at a friends Nail & Beauty Business this was to also help her with her new business also. The business is Reebeez Nailz & Beauty at Morphett Vale SA. Since then I started to hold scrapbooking & cardmaking workshop's. The first one was the Bella Whimsical Tree Page & Card designed by Amarylisse Bessey and the second one was the fancy flourish workshop designed by Cheryl Devlin, the ladies who attended really enjoyed the workshops and are keen to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment